Saturday, June 27, 2009

High Above The City

We didn't see a lot today. I spent quite a bit of time doing research for our climb of Mount Fuji on Wednesday. I had to figure out the schedules for the express bus to get there, and I determined that we have to take a series of trains home as we will finish our climb after the last express bus. And, we had to make a reservation for the express bus. We tried to do this in person, but couldn't find the bus office. So, I had to do my best to get it done over the phone. I think I was successful, but we'll find out on Wednesday morning when we try to get on the bus!

We did eventually find the bus stop, and then walked around town. One of our stops today was the Tokyo Metropolitan Government office (TMG). This tall building has an observation deck that gives you a great view of the city. Since today was a relatively clear day, we decided to go for it. You couldn't see too far from the city, but it gave us a nice overview.
IMG_1711
IMG_1694
Tonight, we're going to the Giants baseball game at the Tokyo Dome!

No comments:

Post a Comment